Sigma have worked closely with tile manufacturers to develop their Kera-Cut.
Sturdy aluminium beam used to guide a scoring wheel on a carriage along very large format porcelain tiles. For porcelain with a thickness between 3mm to 10mm. Working along the same principal as Sigma's manual tile cutters the scoring wheel makes an incision which is snapped by the hand pliers provided.
- Beam can be held in place by either the included suckers or hinged base plates
- Beam section has a rubber coated bottom that helps grip whilst preventing tile marking
- Cut length: 332 cm
- 2 x 161 cm beams (can be used individually)
- 1 x scoring head with scoring wheel
- 3 x suction mounts
- 2 x breaking pliers for tiles up to 9 mm thick
- 1 x hexagonal joiner bar and tool
- 1 x Carry case for all the smaller item